Spectrometer - High Resolution
With 3648 pixels CCD linear array detector, the Aurora 4000 spectrometer has high resolution up to 0.02 nm (FWHM). The system includes incident slit, collimating mirror, dispersion element (grating), focusing optical system and detector. Light is collected through an optical fiber into the spectrometer slit then the spectral information can be read out by the software.
This unit displays high sensitivity levels and this enables fast and accurate materials analysis. The Aurora 4000 is perfect for use in laser spectral analysis, Fluorescence spectral analysis, Raman spectral analysis, film thickness measurement, chemical research, reflectivity/transmittance measurement, biological cell analysis, LED analysis and absorbance measurement.
- Up to 0.02nm(FWHM) optical resolution
- Convenient and easy operation
- Customized wavelength range and resolution (200-1100nm)
- Supports download for Spectral Analysis 5.0
- Dimensions: 149*105*46 mm
- Weight: 840 g
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 300:1
- Sensitivity: 130 photons/count at 400 nm; 60 photons/count at 600 nm
We Also Recommend