Spectrometer - High Sensitivity
The Sunshine model is a highly sensitive spectrometer designed for use in applications where extremely precise analysis / measurement is necessary, and low light conditions are expected. Sunshine offers 80% quantum efficiency, high dynamic range, good signal-to-noise ratio and low-noise electronics.
The Sunshine spectrometer is perfect for use in Laser spectral analysis, Fluorescence spectral analysis, Raman spectral analysis, LIBS spectral analysis, absorbance measurement, reflectivity/transmittance measurement, chemical or biological research, environmental sciences, textile industry applications, biomedical detection, film thickness measurement and prohibited substance detection.
- Quantum efficiency is up to 80%
- Convenient operation and easy of use
- Customized wavelength range and resolution (200 - 1100nm), 2048 pixels
- Supports the download for Spectral Analysis 5.0
- Dimensions (mm): 149*109*50
- Weight (g): 1000
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 10000:1
- Optical resolution: 0.035-0.6nm
We Also Recommend